|WHO IS NATIA? ~ SCUBA ~ TRAVEL ~ FOOD ~ FRIENDS & FAMILY ~ MORE STUFF ~ EMAIL|
Nelson Mandela (1994 Inaugural Speech)
About The Power of the Individual to Transform their Lives as well as the Lives of Others
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
|"Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream of how things could be and ask why not." Robert Kennedy|
|"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." Arthur Clarke|
I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E|
From the Dalai Lama Himself
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s:
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
|"Change is the only constant in life." JFK|
|"Progress always involves risk, you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first." Frederick Wilcox|
|"Leadership is a gift that is offered to you because someone chooses to follow you."|
|"The harder you work, the luckier you get."|
|"Do not follow where the path may lead... Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."|
|"Attitudes are contagious!... Is yours worth catching?"|
|"Do or do not. There is no try!" Yoda|
|"Peace comes not from the absence of conflict in life, but from the ability to cope with it." Anon|
|"Courage is being afraid, but going on anyways." Dan Rather, TV Anchor|
|"Education will never become as expensive as ignorance."|
|"Experience is the name that everyone gives to their mistakes"|
|"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."|
|"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" Will Rogers|
|"Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly."|
|"Happiness is a journey, not a destination."|
|"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. And, dance like no one's watching."|
|"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life." Bertolt Brecht|
|Oxford Properties Marketing Mission Statement : "To create experiences where people can do great things!"|